BA Consulting Careers
Interested in a rewarding career with Australia’s leading specialist business analysis consultancy?
Business analysis is about improving business performance. It is the foundation for innovation, business agility, cost reduction, cyber security and risk control. Good business analysis allows you to deliver better products &/or services to your customers, often leveraging digital technology. Being successful with technology is key to business success; and good business analysis is the key to success with technology.
Business Analysis (BAPL) are recognised as experts in business analysis. We know what works and how to get the right results. We are passionate about improving the business analysis performed by our clients. We partner with our clients to improve their business analysis capability and retain their business analysis IP. BAPL is about the practice, not the individual – no one person can cover the breadth of business analysis, but the practice can.
Contact email@example.com for more information
Required Skills and Experience
- An ability to communicate effectively through all levels within an organisation (business and technical).
- Applied business acumen from strategic concepts, high-level business objectives to low level detail.
- Ability to prepare for and facilitate face-to-face workshops and executive-level meetings.
- A strong ability to estimate, plan and time manage.
- Demonstrable knowledge of and application of business analysis techniques
- A passion for excellence in business analysis.
- A thirst for learning, sharing knowledge & teaching others.
- A drive to the best Business Analyst in Australia.
- 7 years + experience delivering Business Analysis services in large, complex organisations.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management.
Education & Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree or relevant higher education qualification preferred.
- Business Process Management qualifications desirable.
To deliver utilising Agile methodology, BAPL uses the following techniques:
- Epics are written in the initial stages of the project and are high level
- User Stories are created with the Product Owner on what requirements need to be delivered
- Story Cards
- Story Decomposition
- Linking Agile artefacts to value streams
- Prioritising User Stories
BAPL helps organisations to utilise the strengths of agile to deliver better software so customers keep coming back.